LONDON meet

what date should it be?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13th november

• Total voters
My bad?

Sorry I couldn't make it either, have had rather a huge crisis on the money front and, although the trip wouldn't have broken the bank, i needed to use the time going over finances and paying bills, etc. :(

Hope you all had a cool time and see you at the next one (give me about 6 months notice and i'll be fine ;) )

the meeting was good... ashame more people didnt go.
Joby/DevilsAdvocate/helena n me was all that went.. and we met at bout 12:30 and joby left at like 2ish so we decided to go get pizza...(expensive pizza mite i add) and then we walked around and then went home :p

hehehe :p DA has a nice strong hug lol
nice to see ya DA n joby
nice meetin again helena

was good :D loved the fishies and people, it was a good (and cold!) adventure to Birmingham! Good pizza... smile and the world smiles with you :p

Yeah, was great to meet you all :D only wish i had put more layers on lol! and maybe said a little more lol..oh well..i had a good time anyway :p and when everyone had gone, i went and had a look round the bullring lol ;) hehe. Cant wait for the next one! :thumbs:

Sorry I couldn't make it either guys, got called into work cos all the computers went down. Glad you had a good time! Did you take pics for us?

Sarah

yeah it was alright, didn't look round to much tho cause my dad was on his way to pick me up! i hadn't intended on going in, but as i came out the station i saw it and thought hmmmm just a lil look lol :D

DA, we caught the train by the skin of our teeth you know... after chasing you lol... maybe you'll talk more if theres a new year one. :p and hopefully more ppl will go

Oops :crazy:

I would've only bored you with randomness :/

Hope ya'll had a cool time though, bet the Sealife place was mad :hyper:

;)

Shouldn't there be a new topic for this to avoid confusion?

And no, I probably would not be up for a London meet unfortunatley as I could not get down and back, and meet in one day unless I got the train and they are stupidly expensive. I could have a look to stay somewhere and try for a megabus.

Depends when it is really, my birthday is in January and I have an exam but I get my student loan early 2005 so will be more flush than usual.

Most reactions

Back