FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

what date should it be?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13th november

• Total voters
Ok, then I won't come to this meeting yet. I want to see Arfie too :) And well, better for me too, it's nice to have more time to plan my trip. So, maybe I will come to the next meeting =)

ok we are going to birmingham on the 13th of november... we're meeting at 12pm... i think it would be a good idea to meet outside the new street train station
em.... then once we're all their(most) we'll go to the sea life centre and then maybe go for a drink after... somewhere where kids can go too

ANYONE WHOS GOING PLEASE PM ME THEIR NUMBER

sorry everyone i cant go i know you will all miss me but being a meager 14 year old i cant travel alone ( im scared :/ ) never mind if theres ever one in watford i will come

just made an adjustment to the last post... i missed out the 2 in the time we're meeting ... its supposed to by 12pm not 1pm sorry

ill get the prices for birmingham aquarium asap

I dont know whether you've ever been to New Street Station Vixen but I's a very big place with lots of exits. I'd advise everyone to meet in the lobby near the bottom of the escalators that lead up to the shopping centre (Palasades)

According the the leaflet I have there's a seahorse breeding and conservation centre, otter sanctuary (and academy), the ocean tunnel, jellyfish, an sos control centre, (with cinema showing some of the centres pioneering sos conservation and rescue campaigns) a bay of rays, a beach area, a touchpool, a stream area, the kingdom of the seahorse, two soft play areas :fun: and restaurant.

For those who are driving their "How to find us" section says:
M6 jct 6 or M5 jct 3 and follow signs for city centre and the N.I.A (National Indoor Arena). Nearest parking is available at Brindleyplace Car Park.

The centres address is The Waters Edge, Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2HL (for those of you using an online direction finder) So it sounds like the car park isn't to far away.

The centre itself is also the winner of the Good Britain Guide for 2004. :hooray:

The Birmingham National Sea life Centre

Over 3,000 creatures in more than 55 themed displays. Walk through the world first 360 degree transparent under water tunnel while sharks, stingrays and other creatures swim above you, around you and even underneath you!

Adult fare- £8.50
Child- £6.00
student and oap- £5.95
Family- £24 including guide book worth £3

enough info :p :D

Most reactions

Back