Load Of Vallis For Sale. St8 North Staffs.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shaddex

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Plants: Vallis and more Vallis
Quantity for sale: 20+ Bunches
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £2 per bunch.
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

vallis.jpg

My daughter and I are re-scaping her Rio180 and therefore have LOADS of Vallis for sale.
I put £2 + p&p per bunch as a "Guess" price as Im not sure what people will pay for these.

There must be 20-30 bunches of Vallis available and they are approx 40cm+ long at least.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

how much would postage be and can u save some for me pls until the 15th

Postage is about £2 for recorded delivery.

Let me know how many you want.

Do you still have some for sale? If so would love 4 bunches would postage still be the same or more.

Let me know
Thanks!

yes. loads left and postage will be the same so 4 will be 9 pounds total.

I will only post them on Monday to Thursday so they are not in the postal system over the weekend.
ill pm my PayPal details.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back