Liverbird's New Fishless Cycle

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah I wouldn't have considered them till Harlequins said her plants were silk.......you wouldn't know!

Silk ones are lovely. See how you feel. at the end of the day you can create a wonderful environment for your fish using real or silk. The experience of having fish has to be an enjoyable one to you too though. Your fish will love ya whatever you decide to do.

Havn't got time to read all that but using TPN+ will give you false ammonia readings. Mine comes out at 1!

and cheers caz, its my male bolivian ram, I put most my pics in the new world cichlid section in the journal sub-section if you want to see too many pictures :p

Havn't got time to read all that but using TPN+ will give you false ammonia readings. Mine comes out at 1!

and cheers caz, its my male bolivian ram, I put most my pics in the new world cichlid section in the journal sub-section if you want to see too many pictures :p

Just checked out the pics and those fish are absolutely stunning Si
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Thanks :) Really happy with my tank, the male cockatoo will look great when he grows up too.. can't wait!

Thanks :) Really happy with my tank, the male cockatoo will look great when he grows up too.. can't wait!

Have just been looking at some Cockatoo's on Ebay and you are sooo right the Apistogrammas are so beautiful (she says whilst throwing her stocking list out of the window lol)

haha :lol: They are lovely fish.. I always wanted bolivian rams and kuhli loachs so I got them and worked around it for the rest of the fish.

I bought my two cockatoos from My link

I picked them up though as I am near there

haha :lol: They are lovely fish.. I always wanted bolivian rams and kuhli loachs so I got them and worked around it for the rest of the fish.

I bought my two cockatoos from My link

I picked them up though as I am near there
[/qu

My Link !!!!! That's were i've spent the past hour drooling and having to put my eyes back in my head !!! Are the fish nice and healthy from there ?? would you feel you could trust them if you had to order online ???

He seemed like a nice bloke but I have no idea about getting them through the post. I looked through his feed back and it seemed pretty positive. I'm sure there will be dealers near you, just have to find them! A fair few members get stuff through the post though so I guess its just more research!

Well, no fishes for me this weekend !! Once is forgiveable, but twice !!!! How could I be so stupid !!! I'm gonna have to have it tattooed across my forehead....DON'T ADD THE FILTER TO THE TANK UNTIL YOU'VE DE-CHLORINATED THE WATER !!!!!!!!!

Oh fish god up in the sky.....why am I such a doughnut
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

Phew !!!! looks like my act of stupidity didn't cause any significant damage THIS TIME !!!! Nitrite still 0.25ppm.

Are they all fake plants? Almost tricked me there.... I like it!

Whys it so dark on one side? I would change the background to black personally... :)

Are they all fake plants? Almost tricked me there.... I like it!

Whys it so dark on one side? I would change the background to black personally... :)

Yeah they are all fake lol. The lighting comes as a daylight bulb on the one side of the tank and a moonlight bulb on the other. took it at a bit of an angle too which didn't help. Was really nervous of posting the pic as i've seen yours and other people's and they made me feel a bit inferior lol I'm gonna do a planted tank when I get my larger one after xmas.

Already up for getting a larger tank hey :lol:

I think it looks good, it almost tricked me...! the bottom of those grasses gave it away.

That light things a bit weird! Never heard of that before? does the daylight one go off in the night?

Thanks for your advice Si, will definitely check out the black backgroun. Never thought of black, would probably help bring out the coour of any fish i add too. Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back