OscarWilde
Fishaholic
Hi all.
I rescaped my 30G and 50G tanks this week and was thinking about moving some of the Livestock around:
Current Stocking is:
50G - 2 X Bolivian Ram X, 12 X Neon Tetra, 12 X Pristella Tetra, 8 X Platy, 3 X Gourami, 1 X L001, Guppy Fry
30G - 20 X Tiger Barb, 1 X Australian Redclaw Crayfish
20G - 2 X Juvenile Firemouth Cichlid (Growout), 12 X Silvertip Tetra
I was thinking of Moving the Gouramis (1 Opaline, 1 Threespot and 1 Wild Honey) out of the 50G in to the 30G, the Guppy fry in to the 20G and the Firemouths from the 20G to the 50G
This would give me:
50G - 2 X Bolivian Ram X, 12 X Neon Tetra, 12 X Pristella Tetra, 1 X L001, 2 X Juvenile Firemouth Cichlid
30G - 20 X Tiger Barb, 3 X Gourami, 1 X Australian Redclaw Crayfish
20G - 12 X Silvertip Tetra, 8 X Platy, Guppy Fry
I was then thinking of adding a couple more smaller Cichlids to the 50G, maybe some German Rams? Would they be OK with the FM's and Bolivians?
Not woriied about the Tetras. They are in big Shoals and if things get bad I have a spare 10G for them.
What do you think? Any alarm bells? Tanks are all overfilltered, all fish healthy and happy.
I rescaped my 30G and 50G tanks this week and was thinking about moving some of the Livestock around:
Current Stocking is:
50G - 2 X Bolivian Ram X, 12 X Neon Tetra, 12 X Pristella Tetra, 8 X Platy, 3 X Gourami, 1 X L001, Guppy Fry
30G - 20 X Tiger Barb, 1 X Australian Redclaw Crayfish
20G - 2 X Juvenile Firemouth Cichlid (Growout), 12 X Silvertip Tetra
I was thinking of Moving the Gouramis (1 Opaline, 1 Threespot and 1 Wild Honey) out of the 50G in to the 30G, the Guppy fry in to the 20G and the Firemouths from the 20G to the 50G
This would give me:
50G - 2 X Bolivian Ram X, 12 X Neon Tetra, 12 X Pristella Tetra, 1 X L001, 2 X Juvenile Firemouth Cichlid
30G - 20 X Tiger Barb, 3 X Gourami, 1 X Australian Redclaw Crayfish
20G - 12 X Silvertip Tetra, 8 X Platy, Guppy Fry
I was then thinking of adding a couple more smaller Cichlids to the 50G, maybe some German Rams? Would they be OK with the FM's and Bolivians?
Not woriied about the Tetras. They are in big Shoals and if things get bad I have a spare 10G for them.
What do you think? Any alarm bells? Tanks are all overfilltered, all fish healthy and happy.







