Live Plants

hehe i'll make another one tomorow aye i want a 6ft tank next, ooo tanks tanks and more tanks, get that cam i'm waiting to see your tank, oh and your snake :rolleyes:

think he's working lates, hope you get it, :thumbs:

me 2 ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

My waters abit green at the mo, my gourami has a wierd form of fin rot, a hole in the middle of his dorsal fin :( ....it doesnt seem to be healing, i would like to try that melafix stuff, but my lfs doesnt sell it :-(

try protozone its good, check out wich one is for fin rot, as theres a few different types, i've used it for ich my lfs guy recommended it and its good,
safe with plants and the bio filter, costs £4.25 but it works :thumbs:

what does it sell ?? :crazy: oops i think were digressing cayotes thread 8)

yeah, sorry cayote! didnt mean to hijack ur post :crazy: sowwy :thumbs:

*meet u in char room slt ;) lol*

Thats ok ive been away to hospital cant believe how many posts have been sent. Any way thanx for all info. The reactor is bubbling quite reg. now so i think ive dont it right, i have it going straight up into the inlet pipe of my marathon filter so its got more chance to dissolve dont know if it will bother the fish yet, cos i cant get out to get some + need to test tank ph etc but it looks promising !

hi cayote, hope your feeling better :thumbs: i made up another co2 today,
i've got one in, thats bubbling away fine, but my tanks 4ft and stickle
said i'd need more than one, just waiting for the silican to set, should be ok for use tomorow, plants are realy coming on now, hope you have success with yours :D :thumbs:

Yep i think the best way to dissolve it is straight into my filter it has dissolved before it gets back out, 100 % efficiant that way no waste

The plants are looking good but its hard to tell the full effect if you dont have two tanks one with one without to destinctivly see difference between them both :D

My shrimpies seem fine with it also, so that must be a good sign ?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back