writerscott
New Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
OK I'm looking at may be getting about get 3 live foods right now, 2 which are in the hobby and the 3rd which is a random idea I had.
The first one is Daphnia Magna:
K I'm like at may be getting some Daphnia Magna, I was wondering if any one has had this so called water flea.
I have found that you can feed them green water or Infusoria, I have also read some thing about yeast water. ( how do you make the yeast yeast water?)
If I did go with these little guys what would be a better food for them.
(Looking at them to help condition my bettas when I want to spawn them would they work?)
(Also use them with larger fry and young adults)
The second one is grindal worms which I'm wondering what is the best meduim, food and basic care.
Then I would like to try some very thin bait worms that I can get at wal-mart call pan worms.(was thinking of trying a few things.)
The first one is Daphnia Magna:
K I'm like at may be getting some Daphnia Magna, I was wondering if any one has had this so called water flea.
I have found that you can feed them green water or Infusoria, I have also read some thing about yeast water. ( how do you make the yeast yeast water?)
If I did go with these little guys what would be a better food for them.
(Looking at them to help condition my bettas when I want to spawn them would they work?)
(Also use them with larger fry and young adults)
The second one is grindal worms which I'm wondering what is the best meduim, food and basic care.
Then I would like to try some very thin bait worms that I can get at wal-mart call pan worms.(was thinking of trying a few things.)
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=224936






