Little White Things Crawling In My Tank

Faythee

Fish Herder
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Florida, USA
In my 29 gallon. All I have in there right now is my BN Pleco. I did a water change yesterday and now I look in there and see these little white things, like tiny round bugs, crawling all over the piece of wood ! Anyone know what it could be ?
 
Do you feed any live foods.
Do they have suckers.
Is there any of them on the fish.
Added any live plants lately to the tank.
 
My Pleco hides under the wood all day so it is hard for me to see if anything is on him. They crawl like mites or somthing, can't tell if there are suckers, so tiny. No live plants or foods. I had a piece of cucumber in there the day before last.
 
Tanks can get water mites.
Not sure what they are.
Is it possible to take a pic and blow it up to see what they are.
 
They do not show in pics. The link is great but they are so small I can't tell what they are. I put some Coppersafe in there just in case. They may be harmless. I was going to transfer this filter to my new tank I'm setting up and now I suppose I shouldn't. Uggghhhh
 

Most reactions

Back
Top