Cute little chap!downsouth said:i found this guy crawling across the carpet in my family room one day. must have followed me in the door at some point in time? he was cute though and we let him go down by the Chattahoochee.
[snapback]870220[/snapback]

bloozoo2 said:Cute little chap!downsouth said:i found this guy crawling across the carpet in my family room one day. must have followed me in the door at some point in time? he was cute though and we let him go down by the Chattahoochee.
[snapback]870220[/snapback]
But what on earth is "Chattahoochee" ?
[snapback]870410[/snapback]
bloozoo2 said:Cute little chap!downsouth said:i found this guy crawling across the carpet in my family room one day. must have followed me in the door at some point in time? he was cute though and we let him go down by the Chattahoochee.
[snapback]870220[/snapback]
But what on earth is "Chattahoochee" ?
[snapback]870410[/snapback]
/www.lyricsfreak.com/a/alan-jackson/5206.htmlfish_r_great said:Cool what is it a Anole or something similar?
[snapback]870405[/snapback]
superjalami30 said:"Way down yonder on the chattahoochee
It gets hotter than a hoochie coochie
We laid rubber on the georgie asphalt
We got a little crazy but we never got caught"
http/www.lyricsfreak.com/a/alan-jackson/5206.html
YeeHaw!
[snapback]870634[/snapback]
Now that song will be stuck in my mind all day long..

When I was living in Australia I went to a garden/hardware store called Bunnings and I found the same type lizard just as small squished between bags of garden dirt. He was dead.
I'm not sure if he was native to Australia or if he made his way in somehow.