Lighting

tom_os

fish
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Devon, England
i have a hexagonal tank with a big plastic lid on it but no light. i was thinking of buying some leds strips of ebay and sticking them on

does anybody have any experience with these. i am keeping a betta in that tank so would like a light that brings out the colour.

if not leds can somebody recommend an easy to fit light. the tank is 60l and half a meter in depth

thanks
 
LEDs are blue so it would probably look WRONG!

I guess its a Clearseal tank? I think you can special order proper lids with light fittings included, but that could be expensive.

And as Bettas get their air from the surface and they need humid air, then you probably couldn't just use a clip-on light without a lid. hmm quite a dilemma :)
 
LEDs are blue so it would probably look WRONG!

I guess its a Clearseal tank? I think you can special order proper lids with light fittings included, but that could be expensive.

And as Bettas get their air from the surface and they need humid air, then you probably couldn't just use a clip-on light without a lid. hmm quite a dilemma :)
LED's come in LOADS!! of colours

an arc pod mounted on the lid
 

Most reactions

Back
Top