Lfs Trip

shortymet55

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
468
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Maryland
Im going to the fish store today. My main purpose is to buy 10 cherry shrimp for my betta tank. However, while Im there, I might buy some other fish.

Is there any room in my two tanks (look at signature). The betta tank will also have 10 shrimp, so take that into consideration. Will I be able to put anything in those two tanks? Maybe some shrimp for the bigger tank or will the angels eat them? Thanks
 
If your getting cherries, you may find them eaten by the 29g occupants, make sure you get the largest ones you can.
 
I got 6 for the small tank. None over 3/4 in, so I didnt get any for big one. Anyways, after an hour or two, ive found 3 alive, one half eaten, and two not found yet. The one eaten was smaller one. The ones i can see look alert and run when a betta comes near. I hope they make it.

Thats all i bought, since i didnt get a response on if I had any room for other fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top