FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month šŸ†
Pet of the Month šŸŽ–ļø
Reaction score
Hi all

You know under your forum name you have fish fanatic, fish herder etc which I presume are level up in your points (please correct me if Iā€™m wrong). Is there a way to maybe have funny ones like crazy fish addiction or crazy fish lady/guy. I brought another Pleco home yesterday and my hubby said you know the crazy cat lady on the simpsons how she hoarders cats home, well thatā€™s you, soon youā€™ll be throwing your fish at us screaming like her :rofl::rofl::rofl: so now Iā€™m a crazy fish hoarder whoā€™s a weirdo that talks to her fish and will be throwing my fish at him and the kids screaming jibberish. So funny

When you have reached a certain number of points you can change Fish Fanatic etc to whatever you want. But I don't know what the magic number is. I know that I have passed the number because when I go to my profile there is a box under my avatar pic to enter a custom title.

know that I have passed the number because when I go to my profile there is a box under my avatar pic to enter a custom title.
That might be a moderator thing, because I don't have any boxes to put in titles.

I do remember that this topic came up years ago and the reply then was that you needed 1500 posts or something like that. When I passed 1500 posts, I couldn't do it; then I read it had been increased to a higher number. That's when I gave up looking to see if I could change it.
When I read Aussie_Bristle's post I looked at my profile and found the box there.

Colin has a lot more posts than me, so if he can't change it, maybe I can only because I'm a mod. I know the forum programming has been changed in a few ways over the last few years, maybe the ability to write something under the avatar has been removed, but those who changed their title a long time ago still have their custom title.
Perhaps we should look at the joining dates of those who have changed their 'title' to see if any newer members have done it.

I know that the way the pages display varies with the device. I use a Windows laptop, and if I click on my user name, this is what I see. Notice the 'Custom title' box under my avatar photo.
Profile page.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back