🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi all

Hope everyone is well?!

So I was having a look on gumtree (which is like Craigslist) and someone is selling leopard shrimp. Only think is these don’t look like leopard shrimp to the ones on google!

Attachments

• 8D3521ED-677B-4070-BC7B-75F163F20F8F.jpeg
    8D3521ED-677B-4070-BC7B-75F163F20F8F.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 93
Cherry shrimp not leopard shrimp. I see a cherry female in the back and I've been in this hobby for over a year now, and I have never heard about leopard shrimp.
I know what is gumtree :lol:

Cherry shrimp not leopard shrimp. I see a cherry female in the back and I've been in this hobby for over a year now, and I have never heard about leopard shrimp.
I know what is gumtree :lol:

I was thinking a glassy tbh, the guys trying to sell them as leopard shrimps :rofl: but I thought I’d question it anyways!! There is a leopard but it is totally different to this little guy

I was thinking a glassy tbh, the guys trying to sell them as leopard shrimps :rofl: but I thought I’d question it anyways!! There is a leopard but it is totally different to this little guy
I know right? They made the shrimp look like fraudsters :rofl:

Tell the seller. See what they say

Looks like a male cherry shrimp, that has had a little interbreeding. (If you don't get new shrimp in your colony every half year, they will look like that)

(Males are smaller, and less red. As you can see in my signature picture)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back