Last But Not Least...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tightrope10

Reaction score
Now comes the final step in getting the tank... (other than more research) Convincing my parents!
They didn't say no, but they didn't exactly say yes either... What can I do to convince them?

Do all the research first, then dazzle them with the facts.

I set mine up without telling my parents. It worked!!!

I set mine up without telling my parents. It worked!!!

For most people that won't work.
I somehow convinced mine into my 29 then explained I needed a fry tank or the fry would be eaten then said bettas would be cool, and my newest 10 gal was just to good of a deal for anyone to pass up.

Have an answer for everything. Most parents worry about money, mess and whether or not they'll end up taking over. Itemise cost, where you can save money, what you know about about tank maintenance etc.

Failing that, just get it and be so full of joy and excitement that they can't bear to deprive you of it.

Now comes the final step in getting the tank... (other than more research) Convincing my parents!
They didn't say no, but they didn't exactly say yes either... What can I do to convince them?
I convinced mine by paying them £120 a year for the running of all my tanks :) £10 a month

I have to pay for anything I get, but not electricity/water.

I convinced mine by paying them £120 a year for the running of all my tanks :) £10 a month

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back