L333 Plecs

Hi

The reason I ask if yours & livebearer master fish pics are the ones your having - the pic looks more like L134's rather than L333's

:rolleyes:

Hi

Are they the pictures of the L333 you're getting & selling

Cheers!

Des

?
not getting these fish until next thursday due to postage limitations over the easter period.....

still have 1 up for grabs if anyone is interested?
Hi Des, here is a link to their stats and needs etc

http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/species.php?species_id=1024

and the pics above from livebearer master are the same fish too :good:

i cant speak for livebearer masters and im new to plecos myself but im getting them from a very reliable source and they are guarenteed L333's.

Hi

The reason I ask if yours & livebearer master fish pics are the ones your having - the pic looks more like L134's rather than L333's

The pictures of livebearer masters fish look to young to give a definitive ID, they could unless the source was known (which it is) be any of a number of hypan and other species.

As for them been 134's, the markings on both are preety wrong but the right one are clearly far from correct.

The fish that mat will be receiving will be exactly what they are sold as, the sellers is a friend and a very reputable breeder.

Mat how much you looking for anyways?, pity the 2 weren't still available i could have been very interested :(

Good luck with the sale anyways mate :) :good:

Hi

The pictures of livebearer masters fish look to young to give a definitive ID, they could unless the source was known (which it is) be any of a number of hypan and other species.

As for them been 134's, the markings on both are preety wrong but the right one are clearly far from correct.

The fish that mat will be receiving will be exactly what they are sold as, the sellers is a friend and a very reputable breeder.

Mat how much you looking for anyways?, pity the 2 weren't still available i could have been very interested :(

Hi Jake, i could spare 2 if your really interested as they are going into my main tank so not for breeding purposes etc. i guess you could have 2 for £20. if you had them could you collect them mate?

Hi

As for them been 134's, the markings on both are pretty wrong but the right one are clearly far from correct.

Hi Jake, i could spare 2 if your really interested as they are going into my main tank so not for breeding purposes etc. i guess you could have 2 for £20. if you had them could you collect them mate?

Hey mate, can i hold onto that thought. If someone is interested in the mean time by all means sell them but i may have found a breeding group of 333's which seem to have come up all of a sudden. Typically when ive seen and enquired about yours i get 2 emails i sent 2 weeks ago about some other adults. I still am very interested but not entirely sure yet what these other 2 groups consist of so not entirely sure on which way to go yet.

And.... yes if i was to have them i could collect but if i did have them i don't think i could get to you for a couple weeks but i will get back to you on that.

As i said if you have a definite sale though before i can get back to you, let them have however many you decide to sell :)

Well - If you've been told that the fish in the pictures are L333's then I guess they must be - but if you look at the L333 & L134 it's seem difficult to confuse them with each other.

Comparing the link fish & the pics of the fish in the bags - Just passing on some friendly comments they don't look the same as L333's.

:good:

Hi

As for them been 134's, the markings on both are pretty wrong but the right one are clearly far from correct.

Hey mate, can i hold onto that thought. If someone is interested in the mean time by all means sell them but i may have found a breeding group of 333's which seem to have come up all of a sudden. Typically when ive seen and enquired about yours i get 2 emails i sent 2 weeks ago about some other adults. I still am very interested but not entirely sure yet what these other 2 groups consist of so not entirely sure on which way to go yet.

And.... yes if i was to have them i could collect but if i did have them i don't think i could get to you for a couple weeks but i will get back to you on that.

As i said if you have a definite sale though before i can get back to you, let them have however many you decide to sell :)

Well - If you've been told that the fish in the pictures are L333's then I guess they must be - but if you look at the L333 & L134 it's seem difficult to confuse them with each other.

Comparing the link fish & the pics of the fish in the bags - Just passing on some friendly comments they don't look the same as L333's.

My plecs are definite L333's and they are 100% definitely from L333 parents.
L134 markings are a lot different upon inspection.

L333
L333%20Hypancistrus%20sp._Rio%20Xingu_royal%20king-005.jpg

L134
493899606_e015ebeed4.jpg

Ok No Probs!

Just one other question - Is the Pic of the L333 you just posted a pic of the fish that was posted in the bag or are you using other internet pics?

If they are - Where can I get some?

Cheers!

My plecs are definite L333's and they are 100% definitely from L333 parents.
L134 markings are a lot different upon inspection.

L333
L333%20Hypancistrus%20sp._Rio%20Xingu_royal%20king-005.jpg

L134
493899606_e015ebeed4.jpg

At such a small size/young age you wont be able to define alot of striped plec species, 270,66,333,199 etc etc so small all look practically the same, it's only when you know for definite what they are or wait until the reach maturity that the actual difference is apparent. The markings for the fish at adult size is really what you need to completely see what the differences are.

Ok No Probs!

Just one other question - Is the Pic of the L333 you just posted a pic of the fish that was posted in the bag or are you using other internet pics?

If they are - Where can I get some?

Cheers!

All 333's will have slightly different markings to each other, at a small age you will just have to wait and see how there markings develop. You could have some which are stunningly marked but on the other hand you could get some not so nicely marked. Luck of the draw.

The fish matlee has will turn out similar to the fish livebearer master posted and as i mentioned the markings could be alot nicer than the picture posted, they also may not be as nicley marked.

Ok No Probs!

The origial picture i posted of them in the bags are the ones i got (i got them from a guy call willmusk on plecofanatics forum)....

I just got another 2 off another guy on there as well and they are exactly same but bigger (3" approx) ...

Hi

no probs Jake, they will be in quarenine for 3/4 weeks before i move them anyway so no rush mate. let me know either way what you decide :good:

shall we get back to the topic........ i have 1 or maybe 2 L333 plecos for sale that are L333 plecos and not other variations! they are from a very reputable breeder and seller from another forum and are selling on there for £15 + p&p. if your not sure what they are then dont block up the post with accusations of them being other fish please. :good:

1 or 2 L333 plecos for sale :nod:

You finally got them then? you got any pics of them yet mate?

Actually I was interested in the fish but was clarifying what they were as the pics (livebearer Master's fish) didn't correspond with what I believe L333's look like - Any way this is a free "Bump!" for what ever fish they maybe. :hey: :shout: :good:

Hi

no probs Jake, they will be in quarenine for 3/4 weeks before i move them anyway so no rush mate. let me know either way what you decide :good:

shall we get back to the topic........ i have 1 or maybe 2 L333 plecos for sale that are L333 plecos and not other variations! they are from a very reputable breeder and seller from another forum and are selling on there for £15 + p&p. if your not sure what they are then dont block up the post with accusations of them being other fish please. :good:

1 or 2 L333 plecos for sale :nod:

You finally got them then? you got any pics of them yet mate?
no not arrived yet due to postage limitations over the easter break so they will be with me on thursday... ill post pics as soon as they are settled in :good:

"Actually I was interested in the fish but was clarifying what they were as the pics (livebearer Master's fish) didn't correspond with what I believe L333's look like - Any way this is a free "Bump!" for what ever fish they maybe"

they be L333 plecos........ as the title says :blink:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back