Elisabeth83
Fish Herder
I got a pair of kribs yesterday to keep in my 30 gallon along with 5 cories and 6 harlequin rasboras. They are about 1.5-2 inches at the moment. Of cource I read up on keeping kribs and on a lot of sites it said they were great community fish and could be kept with schooling fish as well as cories. Now after reading A LOT more sites and searching the forum I've read terrible stories about kribs not only attacking eachother but attacking cories and schooling fish even killing them or seriously injuring them
One of the reason why I decided to get kribs was because I thought they would get along with my cories. I thought they were hardy peaceful cichlids. I'm sitting here thinking I made the wrong decision??
Is there anyone here who has sucessfully kept a pair of kribs with cories and schooling fish in a 30 gallon?
One of the reason why I decided to get kribs was because I thought they would get along with my cories. I thought they were hardy peaceful cichlids. I'm sitting here thinking I made the wrong decision??
Is there anyone here who has sucessfully kept a pair of kribs with cories and schooling fish in a 30 gallon?
What other fish have you kept yours with?? The rasboras I moved in from another tank I've got just because the kribs were acting scared. I eventually want to move the rasboras back to the other tank and get another kind of top dwelling schooling fish.
I'm feeling real down about that though because like I said before one of the reasons I went with the kribs was because I thought they could go with cories. There are sites that even list cories as good tank mates
)






