King Tiger Pleco Young £5

can you do 20 L66 for £85 posted :blush: :good:

jagz

No Sorry £5 each is the price (good price I think)
Postage is available at cost or you can collect.
Posting fish is a bit of a pain but I will only post to people who buy enough to make it worth while.
Sorry :rolleyes:

have u got any more

we wld buy 10 from u plus will need to be posted to us postage wld be cheap less then u sed m8

i posted 5 adults bns last wk only cost me 15.95

10 wld be 9.00 as i have send 30 fry for that much let us know anyway either way

have u got any more

we wld buy 10 from u plus will need to be posted to us postage wld be cheap less then u sed m8

i posted 5 adults bns last wk only cost me 15.95

10 wld be 9.00 as i have send 30 fry for that much let us know anyway either way

The postage & packaging charge is for the heat pad, box & postage, I am only covering my costs :good:

How big do these guys grow to. ?
Scientific Name Hypancistrus sp. (L066)

Common Name(s) King Tiger Pleco, L066, Network Pleco, Scribbled Pleco

Type Locality Lower Xingú or Tocantins, Pará, Brazil

Species Information
Size
120mm (4.7") SL Identification Hypancistrus are all best identified by their reduced dentition on the lower jaw. A distinctive L number that is most often confused with a few other similarly patterned species, such as L333, L318 and L401. Youngsters however are quite different from the adults. Both fishes have a light base with dark lines. L066 has a paler base colouration than L333 where L333 has a yellow/light brown base colouration, and more slender. Both L066 and L333 are from Rio Xingu
L318 and L401 comes from different rivers other than RIo Xingu, so if capture location is available, then the difference is very obvious. Both of these fishes have a dark base colouration with lighter lines. L318 also has more wide areas of dark colour and the lighter lines are often broken. L401 has narrower dark areas, but still many broken lines.

Sexing Adult males develope teeth-like odontodes around the head and the pectoral fins. Viewed from above the female looks much more massive than the male.

Habitat Information
Distribution
Amazon, Lower Amazon, Tocantins (click on these areas to find other species found there)
Amazon, Lower Amazon, Xingu (click on these areas to find other species found there)

pH 5.8 - 7.0

Temperature 25.0-29.0°C or 77-84.2°F (Show others)

Other Parameters This fish prefers good current and high oxygen levels.

Husbandry Information
Feeding Carnivore - feed with bloodworms, mussel, sinking prepared food (such as Tetra bits), carnivore wafers, shrimp pellets and so on.

Furniture A hiding space for each fish is required.

No worries, they are priced to sell
hi if you dont get rid of all of them i will have 5 of them been trying to get hold of them for a while but if their is anyone from liverpool we could go halfs and get them posted hi jazg havnt hered off you for a while mate how did your marine tank get on mate

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back