Killifish

Rlon35

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My LFS got in some killifish. They keep them at 82 degrees, which I thought was a bit high, yet I don't know what specific species they are. At any rate, how will killifish do with live plants, and with which species are they compatible? I have a 55 g tank with a soft, slightly acidic PH through filtering it with peat, set at 79-81 degrees F. I keep Giant Danios, Black Neons, a Gold Nugget, Otos, Guppies, a Dwarf Rainbow, a Golden Algae Eater, and Blue Rams in this heavily planted tank. Would a killifish be OK in this tank? And, in terms of my future adventures, can you keep killifish in a planted tank with discus fish?

I would like to start a 125+ gallon planted tank, with:

Rams
Cardinals
Discus
Zebra Plecos
Botia Striata
Otos
Algae Eaters
Possibly Killifish???
 
Myself, I'm hoping that you get an educated answer to this, as it is my intentions to start with them soon..... Someone Knowledgable..... This man deserves an answer......
 
You might find a better response if you post in the killifish forum too
 

Most reactions

Back
Top