Killifish Eggs

omese

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi folks got a really good deal on 500 nothobranchius killifish eggs mix of species i think, i know ther is huge intrest on here in killis so putting a post on to see if anyone intrested will get rid of on here 1st and if not theyl go on ebay, as i have some guenthri
eggs drying in peat as we speak

let me know

OK, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner omese
But the words Dont Count Your Chickens spring to mind here.
Whilst it may look like a good deal it may well turn out a lot differently.
They wont all hatch, Some of those species mentioned are pretty hard to rear, You will get skewed sex ratios
First up, if they send you all eggs together then that's no good (ask Ludwig Ventner) as you'll never be able to differentiate females of the different species.
You are better off sticking with the Guentheri until you gain experience first. These will give you a good grounding with African annuals.
Best to steer clear of the Far East Killifish egg factories as they tend to be shall we say cheap but low in satisfactory stock results.
If you are bidding for Killi Eggs on Aquabid and you are a novice, pay a little more for decent quality stock from reputable, recognised Killifish Breeders such as Kiril Kardashev (Emagic) these type of guys offer you better quality eggs, its up to you then to do your homework on the species as not all species are easy to hatch and rear and what looks like a good deal elsewhere may not turn out as you expect
Anyway Good Luck with your purchase.
Regards
C

wish you had got back to me sooner as id not of went through with it ..lol too late now, they are coming in tubs of 50 eggs i think each species to a tub so i can differentiate between them, was just trying to help out people on here who were intrested in egs but couldnt get them, my bad would u be happy to take some off my hands big c? the dealer i purchased the guenthri from met him on alibaba, good reviews let me know big c your help would be much appreciated

check your messages

I'll swap you a pair of fish Fp. gardneri Makurdi (Gold) for the Nothobranchius rachovii Beira 98 eggs
With a view of supplying you with a couple of pair back when mature.
Let me know your thoughts
Regards
C

how long can artemia stay in watwr bags for should they be moved into a jar fo storage and yes that sounds fine bowt the swap

They wont last long in bags 24hrs or slightly longer.
I'll send you the fish this week, on trust, you'll forward the eggs to my address as per
imminent pm
Regards
C

hi folks got a really good deal on 500 nothobranchius killifish eggs mix of species i think, i know ther is huge intrest on here in killis so putting a post on to see if anyone intrested will get rid of on here 1st and if not theyl go on ebay, as i have some guenthri
eggs drying in peat as we speak

let me know

Hello omese, I'm interested in the killifish eggs. Please send me a message on here, let me know how much you are willing to sell them for. I will buy them for a reasonable price.

I'm trying to raise Killi fish but my good friend told me that they have only short survival rate. I bought 30 pieces 1 month old killies, now I planning to sell them since i can no longer raised them longer as i wanted.

Most reactions

trending

Back