Kicking the hobby up a notch

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

AbbeysDad

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is against the rules, so a Mod may need to set me straight.
I've decided to turn the hobby into a small business so I've created a website MJV Aquatics.
I invite you to have a look and let me know what you think. I've captured a few cool videos and am developing a growing Blog of fishkeeping information content. If you're interested, you can subscribe in the sidebar of any Blog post.
Tank on!

So you are turning yourself into one of those so called fishkeeping experts @Byron is always on about by creating a website:rofl:

Seriously though good luck and best wishes with it :hooray:

So you are turning yourself into one of those so called fishkeeping experts @Byron is always on about by creating a website:rofl:

Seriously though good luck and best wishes with it :hooray:
Expert - Not hardly...but with 50+ years in the hobby I've learned a thing or two and am willing to share. I'm also including wisdom from Greg Sage of Select Aquatics (a professional breeder with a 120 tank fishroom) and as a matter of fact, I've asked my friend @Byron if he'd like to contribute to the blog. And on it goes. Fishkeepers helping fishkeepers. So subscribe.

Just for kicks, click on 'About' and wait a minute....way cool. Then check out the Blog and subscribe from the sidebar of any post.

Your website looks great! I hope your business does well! :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back