Juwel Rio 180 With Fish - Birmingham B36

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment Juwel Rio 180 in black with stand t8 lighting unit, APS 1400uv filter, 300w heater, sand substrate, bogwood,
1 large amazon sword plant 2 smaller plants, java moss and fern, some anubias. Fertilizers etc have not been used on these plants, just stuck in and left to get on with it
Fish: 1 cardinal tetra (approx 7 years old), 1 glowlight tetra (Approx 7 years old), 2 rummy nose tetra (approx 5 years old), 4 (I think) 5 banded barbs (age unknown), 2 phantom tetra breeding pair (age unknown), 6 dwarf chain loach (age unknown), and lone male red wagtail platy (approx 2)  plus 10 or so fry (about a month old)
Unknown number of assassin snails.

Age and condition: Very mature tank, has been running a number of years, light scratches as with any second hand tank
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Downsizing
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £150
Willing to Ship (No):
Postage & Packaging Price: na will not ship
Photograph:

Plants need some tidying up, which can be done when transporting. Can help a little this end with catching fish and emptying tank  Heater is approx 8 months old - filter is approx 3 years old but had new impeller fitted last month. Cant think of anything else so any questions just ask and I will do my best to answer. Viewing welcome, would need to bring bags and containers for transport, also a fine net for the platy fry, they can swim through my net.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back