MarkR
New Member
After succesfully setting up my new Trigon 190 tank (thanks for the advice for those who helped) I have been doing a little research on the power head.
Will I need to replace it?
According to the spec it does 600 litres/hour and has the the biggest Bio Internal Filtersystem in its class. I will be stocking plants and fish.
I dont know what the maximum capacity of fish I could get in with the current system I have at the moment?
Thanks in advance!
Fish Tank Size: 98L x 60H x 70W cm
Volume: 190 litres
Will I need to replace it?
According to the spec it does 600 litres/hour and has the the biggest Bio Internal Filtersystem in its class. I will be stocking plants and fish.
I dont know what the maximum capacity of fish I could get in with the current system I have at the moment?
Thanks in advance!
Fish Tank Size: 98L x 60H x 70W cm
Volume: 190 litres




![[The most] technical standard with how to raise King kamfa fish](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_6f1df260e246d4c9.webp)


