Just Got My Self

beanyboy1982

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
north wales uk
a master test kit as my other 1 wasnt matching up 2 any colours on the chart an done a test with it 2 find

ph - 7.0 - 7.2
ammonia - 0
nitrite - 0
nitrate - 0
high range - 8 ish
 
a master test kit as my other 1 wasnt matching up 2 any colours on the chart an done a test with it 2 find

ph - 7.0 - 7.2
ammonia - 0
nitrite - 0
nitrate - 0
high range - 8 ish

Which make is it?
 
i need to get one before i get my 55 g going. i never needed one with my guppies/snails/ghost shrimp/clams/etc.

where did you get yours and how much was it?
 
I havent really used mine since the 38g cycled, other than the odd check up after a week or two of the fish going in. I got mine off ebay for about £14 delivered, in the shops their much more expensive, mines API.

Mike
 
I havent really used mine since the 38g cycled, other than the odd check up after a week or two of the fish going in. I got mine off ebay for about £14 delivered, in the shops their much more expensive, mines API.

Mike

£17 at P@H. not very reliable though. I hardly use mine now. Only if I suspect there may be a problem.
 
yeah got this 1 from pets @ home £17.99 better than the other 1 i had where u put the tablets in the test tube
 

Most reactions

Back
Top