Just Found A Baby Bird!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

crazyforcordoras

CLASH OF CLANS!!!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just found a small tufted titmouse baby. His mom and brother abandoned him, leaving him alone.

So far, hes doing good. I went outside tolook for his mom, shes gone! The little guy cant fly, and is getting calmer.i will try feeding him soon.

Wish him luck!

C

His mom is taking care of him outside. We plan on taking him in tonight if his mom dosent stay with him. Do you have a bird chick or a chicken chick?

I notice this is an old thread, but please do not touch the chick. When chicks first leave the nest they cannot fly yet, and the mother will return several times a day to feed him. The family does not stay close to the chicks because itwould attract predators so they keep their distance unless feeding. Many people mistake fledged chicks to be abandoned, and it is also against the law in the US to take in any chicks without contacting a wildlife rehabilatator. Hope the chick did well :)

His mummy came and fed him and the day after i found him he flew off with her. :good:

That is great news!!! I often see people resuing baby birds when they first see them, good for you for leaving him be! :good:

Yes, i only had to house him for a night. The next morning, at six o clock, he was chirping for mommy and then he flew away.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back