Just A Quick Question

VictorMeldrew

Fish Herder
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
1,025
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Southwest England
Hi all

Most of you may not have seen me posting in this section much as I spend much of my time browsing the marine/reef section anyway, I have recently set-up a website to help marine fish keepers buy/sell fish and other stuff, its called, onlinemarinetraders.com, my question is:

Would you guys on the freshwater side of the hobby find it usefull if I was to do another site with the same format relating to freshwater fish?

Thanks
VM
 
yeah but cant you add another page onto your original site for freshwater it would be alot easier than doing another site and that way you will double maybe even treble your traffic on there
 
Thanks mate, I thought about adding another page but I would want you guys to find it easier in a search so a new/seperate address would help, would you use it?

Thanks
VM
 
I also think another page for freshwater as I have noticed lots of people go from freshwater to marine. I dont have a marine tank but often look in the sections here.
 
yes i would mate
but like we have both said it would be better on the same site really like with my site its primarily for turtles but it also has a fishy side to it aswell
 
I hear you, adding another page would be easier for me aswell. maybe I should go down that route. Thanks for the replys so far.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top