Just A Quick Hellp

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ricbea

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi there, 
New to TFF, been reading a lot of posts and journals and have to say everyone seems really very nice. Anyway Hi again hope to get to know some of you over the coming months.

:hi: to the forum, ricbea :)

Hello! :)
fish.gif

Welcome to the forum!

What setups do you currently have or have previously had?

Wow thanks to all that said Hi! In my previous life I had a few tanks the primary one was holding a silver arowana. It was a good sized tank at 300 gallons but of course the arowana outgrew it, "he" went to my local aquarium that housed 3 other super sized versions. Now I have just set up a tank with some platties and mollys, it is a small tank at 100 gallons, i say it is mainly for my 6 year old but in reality it is all for me. I will see how it goes but i fully expect i will be buying another big tank in the near future and setting up with some other fish, its pretty difficult here in Czech as I dont speak the language so well and trying to find reputable places for fish is not so easy.

Well, fish have been in tank for 5 weeks and the 2nd set of fry are being born now. Luckily i saw there were 3 pregnant mollies about a week after i got them so i started up a nursery tank. Lots of little swimmers darting around a 45 litre bare tank. My question is this (if anyone can help please?) Should i have put some plants in the nursery tank, I have no stones just an internal filter and an air stone.
Any help gratefully accepted.

I don't suppose you have too, but I have a much smaller tank with some fry in and I've popped a couple of bushy plants in like cabomba for them to hide in.

And welcome to the forum!! :D

Thank you for the welcome guppiegirlie and the advice

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back