Jumping Betta!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yep seen it the other day.  Love the concept and it would work excellent for wild bettas.  Needs higher sides and a top because the betta could still jump out of the tank but otherwise...is a beautiful idea.

That set up is amazing!  I had to cringe a little when he jumped and flopped over the dry part.  Just worried he might tear a fin. xD

Neat! The first link didn't work and I had to search in the second ink to find the right article/video though :p

Just watched it with my 4yr old who currently wants to be an animal scientist (like the Katz brothers and j. Corbin) - great convo on migration in the wild :)

Haha nice one.

The betta's actually following his instincts and following the flow of the water downstream, because in nature, water flowing this way coud very well mean that the area he is in could dry up fast. Such nature. So intelligent. Wow.

BettaFishCrazy said:
Haha nice one.

The betta's actually following his instincts and following the flow of the water downstream, because in nature, water flowing this way coud very well mean that the area he is in could dry up fast. Such nature. So intelligent. Wow.

Cool! I'll have to tell my son that explanation
smile.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back