🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the July 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The July competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th July 2014.

(As a side note:  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

c34a7ae6-c05e-4058-b3de-a0da324a0ccb_zpsddb8fc45.jpg

Verification

010.JPG

Well since theres no crustacean competition i think it would qualify as a fish :p

cambojnr said:
are shrimps classed as fish? I thought they were classed as crustaceans. But lovely photo.
For the purposes of the competition yep, I think all aquarium stock is allowed including shrimp, snails, crabs, seahorses, jellyfish, presumably even corals although I've never seen any entered.

Some time ago I think Chad (tcamos) wanted to call the competition Livestock of the Month or something similar but I can't help thinking of cattle and pigs when I hear livestock
tongue2.gif

daizeUK said:

are shrimps classed as fish? I thought they were classed as crustaceans. But lovely photo.
For the purposes of the competition yep, I think all aquarium stock is allowed including shrimp, snails, crabs, seahorses, jellyfish, presumably even corals although I've never seen any entered.

Some time ago I think Chad (tcamos) wanted to call the competition Livestock of the Month or something similar but I can't help thinking of cattle and pigs when I hear livestock
tongue2.gif

Yea, all aquarium stock is allowed. Ive entered a snail and betta as well. Just like pet of the month can be livestock if they are a pet :)

daizeUK said:

tongue2.gif

I've seen a couple of oddball animals entered. I was considering entering my chicken, but I only want to have a fish of the year badge. :p

He decided to come out of hiding since forever. So i made my sis take pictures

Ok... Just to add to the numbers...  I'll chuck in my Angel as well... please do not criticize the algae... it is from the breeding room and any breeder will tell you the difference between show tank... and breeding tank conditions....

Here is my entry:

And... this is my verification...

Enjoy the picture of my beautiful Golden Balloon Ram.

Attachments

• Image 1 of fish no tag.jpg
    Image 1 of fish no tag.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 282
  • Image 2 of fish with tag.jpg
    Image 2 of fish with tag.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 245
He was making it difficult to take a decent one for verification. lol

2luulu.jpg

i73nnn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.