Journaling My Killifish Nothobranchius Rachovii Beira 98 Fry [Batch:

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks Biulu :).

You need to see them when i put bloodworms there, they catch the bloods and roam around as if they have candy in the mouth. I might tape that too lolz.

okay, 5weeks old now. they are totally crowded and fighting mad. I have setup a 20gallon yesterday and its settling , so i will move all this to 20 gallon.

Still here is probably the last video of this Nano 2 gallon tank with TWENTY-TWO PLUS killifish.

I know Big C is going to give me that look as he sees the video.

ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/`\ <<< Colin

Ok here is goes.

Alrighty, Thanks colin for checking the post without giving me earful "Boy, come here, do you know word called 'overstocking'. that too fish like killifish, what next? you will keep sharks in bucket?". etc etc. :p

Now the killfish batch is in 20 Gallon , its kindof heavily planted on bottom, i have simply mashed all kind of plantshoots which were floating in my 46G goldfish tank, I have kept some dwarf-sag, lots of water wisteria shoots and cabomba coralina shoots just to give this killies some cover when they go at it. also kept some moss with a decoration, that decoration has become home of one bull killie male, he protects it like a fort and goes all colourful if any female enters it.

Will update video of that too. I think this new tank maybe too huge, or maybe not. advice me on that as you see the vid later.

Okay, the FINALE .

tatatadaaaaaaa.

Here is the final videos of this journal. First is Long shot of complete tank, and second Longer video is Macro shot of all the killies.

Macro shot, longer video. they are eating worms from that blue feeding cone. Not everyone is aware of that cone and I have to handfeed some in corners.

I have just added tetra blackwater extract, which make the killies feel more at home (because the water is just too clear and they look kindof nervous. (I am not used to look at killies and judge whats going there anyway). And also i have ordered a cheap very thin but branchy driftwood, might need to process it in boiling water and keep in bucket before i put it. And in coming weekend , i am going to build a moss-wall from the javamoss which has really grown in nano tank. Anyone wants update of that can follow my youtube channel for those updates.

Thanks everyone for checking my journal.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back