Joining The Dark Side

pieman

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wigan, England
Now I know plenty of people here believe that chain pet stores are evil places where money should not be spent. But however, I've decided to join one, working there full time, providing I get the job. My main reason is that I have a strong interest in fish and I'd love to know more so if I do get the job, you can be expecting me to come to you with some of my problems, so that were I work is no longer one of them dreaded algae covered places promoting a spot the living fish competition. Now I've been to the brand before and things seemed to have picked up in recent years but I've never been to the store I've applied to, so I may be in for a shock.

Saying that, I still don't buy fish from there :D
 
Well it might mean some one in one of the stores in not a part time that just went there for somthing to do i pick ma fish food up from one cos it the only place i can get to with not been able to drive and a can tell most of them just dont have a clue
 
good luck with the job application, all being well you`ll get it and will be able to go a small way to changing the reputation of chain stores, but i hope u get it,purely as u have a love for fish ;)

shelagh xxx
 
I work for a chain petstore and it's a really great feeling when you can actually educate people on the problems with their tanks and fish. It's nice to know that you are saving lots of fishy lives just by working! :)

Hopefully you get it. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top