Jewel Vision 450

clinton ><>

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
south shields in uk
i was just wondering if any of yous had this tank and what problems and what do you think of it ???


....thinking of getting one :)
 
Well in my experience all the Juwel aquariums are really good tanks, and although I have never had a Vision 450 I think it looks really lovely! :)
 
I have the juwel vision 180 and they are really nice looking tanks. I am going to be setting it up as a mbuna tank with rocks and sand, it should look great when i get round to doing it, i already have 2 tanks running!LOL! GRJ :good:
 
The Vision 450 is the best of all the Jewel tanks IMO, really well made and looks great. :good:
 
The Vision 450 is the best of all the Jewel tanks IMO, really well made and looks great. :good:

i have the vision 450 and its great the only problem i have is getting to the bottom of the tank for moving decor ect as its quite deep.

the internal pump on my one is broken but then it is old

all in all a very good tank for the money

youll see a picture of my one in my signature...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top