Jellybean

sic0198

Fish Herder
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm curious about the red parrot fish. Would the jellybean variety ne OK in a 29 GAL? I didn't get an answer in the hybrid forum.
 
I was just curious, this is how you find things out. Thanks for your answer. You wasted both our times.

But I'd like to get one. but not dyed.
 
I was just curious, this is how you find things out. Thanks for your answer. You wasted both our times.

But I'd like to get one. but not dyed.
I am hoping that wasnt meant to be like that! It was quite unfair..

D.
 
Dyed or not (and your response was uncalled for) no not in a 29g, not big enough, more like 55g.
 
I'm assuming that the reason Sharon asked is due to the fact that the label jellybean parrots is commonly used for both parrot fish bred from Convicts and the dyed blood parrots. No need to be so rude...
 
How is that uncalled for? That was a question asking you if by jellybean you meant dyed because it is most likely dyed if it has jellybean in the name. 29 is too small, but it might work out if you have like a 40 long. Its only a little more than a 29 and you wont have to transfer it later on.
 
I'm assuming that the reason Sharon asked is due to the fact that the label jellybean parrots is commonly used for both parrot fish bred from Convicts and the dyed blood parrots. No need to be so rude...

That was exactly why I asked the question...I won't be answering any more here though...I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.
 
I don't follow. How was my post rude? Oh well I didn't mean for it to be taken that way so I apologize.
 
How is that uncalled for? That was a question asking you if by jellybean you meant dyed because it is most likely dyed if it has jellybean in the name. 29 is too small, but it might work out if you have like a 40 long. Its only a little more than a 29 and you wont have to transfer it later on.

Woah hold on, I meant the OP's response to Sharons answer was uncalled for, not what Sharon had said, so if that was what anyone thought by my post, then sorry Sharon that was not the case.

Why is everyone around here getting so tetchy these days.
 
How is that uncalled for? That was a question asking you if by jellybean you meant dyed because it is most likely dyed if it has jellybean in the name. 29 is too small, but it might work out if you have like a 40 long. Its only a little more than a 29 and you wont have to transfer it later on.

Woah hold on, I meant the OP's response to Sharons answer was uncalled for, not what Sharon had said, so if that was what anyone thought by my post, then sorry Sharon that was not the case.

Why is everyone around here getting so tetchy these days.


My bad dude, i thought you were the OP and said sharons question was uncalled for. My fault. Havent been getting much sleep lately, and you both got fish in your avatar, so i assumed you were the OP :lol:
 
No worries, just didnt want Sharon thinking I was being 'off' with her :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top