jbj tank order canceled

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

drlyleech

Reaction score
They can't fill my 65 jbj tank order. No date set to build more. So I'm back to square one, think lynnzer pointed me to the innovating marine, looks aweaome, but I wanted more height. I can do 38.20.20. Without modifying the cabinet. Anyone know who can do glass Aio. Or should I go acrylic? It was my original plan, talked myself out of it when I saw the JBJ and IM. Quality. I was trying to keep in around 1000.00.

I'm probably not in the know, so forgive me if i am totally off base here, but i have ordered two tanks from SevenPorts and have not had any issues with them. They have a large variety of rimless tanks, and others, so maybe they have something in a size you want?

I'm probably not in the know, so forgive me if i am totally off base here, but i have ordered two tanks from SevenPorts and have not had any issues with them. They have a large variety of rimless tanks, and others, so maybe they have something in a size you want?
Haven't heard of them! Will definitely check it out. Had my mind set on getting an aio just to play with it. JbJ had a good price. I don't have to. Acrylic is pricy and no ones really swayed me yet. Doubt the scratches is that big a deal vs the build. Glass Cages looks like an option. Taking opinions at this point

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back