Java Moss

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

i`m interested in some if you have any left? mts and duckweed arnt a problem, i quite like them

Still waiting to hear from Amy...if nothing by tomorrow, will sort some out for you.
Martin

Hi, unless I can send you cash/bankers draft then I will have to miss them as paypal isn't working

Hi, unless I can send you cash/bankers draft then I will have to miss them as paypal isn't working

Hi Amy

No problem - don't suggest you send cash! How about I give you my bank details and we go from there?

You transfer £1,000 and I'll send you a cheque for £997 with your moss...sound OK? :lol: :hey: :lol:

Sorry, only kidding :)
Martin

Actually, no! :lol:
I'll PM you my bank details, give me a shout when it's done and I'll sort out getting the moss packed up - will just need your address via PM.
Cheers
Martin

i`m interested in some if you have any left? mts and duckweed arnt a problem, i quite like them

If you still want some, let me know - I'll sort you a portion out from what I'm keeping back.
Martin

would love some for my 2 little shrimp tanks please, can pay be paypal if thats ok?

Paypal fine :good:
Unable to send PM as you don't have enough posts. I am not willing to post my email up on the forum, and you have configured your email as private, so cannot email you. If you want to email me via my profile page, we can get this sorted.
Thanks
Martin

Still available as have not heard back or received payment from either amyw2008 or rohraen... :crazy:

Now all sold, thanks for looking.
Martin

Most reactions

Back