Quantity for sale: 5+
Delivery or Collection:
Either
Sales price:
£1 per portion
Postage & Packaging:
Included
Photograph:

I have a large bunch of java moss that is going mad in my tank, so need to trim it back. Each portion will be a small handful, but the price includes P&P so am not trying to make any money on it.
The only issue I have is that I have duckweed in my tank, and whilst I will try and pick out what I can, I cannot promise you won't get some with the moss. As am sure most are aware, duckweed grows faster than breeding rabbits, so can very quickly cover the water surface, so please be aware of this and note I will not be held responsible for it's introduction into your tank.
I also have a fair amount of snails (mts) and again, please be aware of this before agreeing to purchase.
The tank is disease free.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and
NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I would like a portion. What is the best way to pay you?
Hi
Please be aware - I forgot to mention I also have lots of snails!
If these are ok with you, paypal is fine. If you still want some, pm me with your address and I'll let you have my email by return.
Thanks
Martin

if you've any left Martin could i take it?
thanks

if you've any left Martin could i take it?
thanks
Have not heard back from hillbilly yet, but can keep some back so not a problem.
If you're ok to send payment via paypal (£3 ok?) then let me know and I'll let you have my email.
Cheers
Martin

No problem with the duckweed and snails, I have plenty of both myself already!

I will take one portion please.
I've not used paypal to make a personal payment before, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Packages of java moss sent to ricefish, hillbilly and rdp50734 via RM 1st class, this afternoon (Monday 24th May).
Thanks all
Martin

have you got any more left?
I have a small amount left if you're interested.
Its not much but if you tie it to a piece of rock or slate, it should be enough to get you started.
Let me know if you're interested.
Martin

Hi there, don't suppose you would be willing to post out a few MTS? for our work tank?

Thanks,
Gareth.

Most reactions

Back