Java Moss Background

celaeno

Arkangel
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NY, USA
anyone know where i can buy a java moss background for a 10 gallon tank (i don't want to make one)?

something like this:
PL-MO10-01.jpg
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
sure would, as I say wasnt recommending, just saw them a while back when I was looking for some moss.

There was another seller too, but cant find them at moment, think they were 15cm x 15cm but about £5 each.
 
sorry for not being clear, but by background, i meant backing that you stick to the outer back surface of the tank.
 
:lol: Ah you mean aquarium backgrounds like pictures?

No dont know of any :lol:
 
I have never come across larger sections pre-planted either...if you find some let me know. Would love to have one...

[Edit] Oops, sorry didn't read your second post.
 
Hey you could make one and laminate it ??
 

Most reactions

Back
Top