Jailbroken Iphone Help Plz

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
my iphone ( 3g 16gb) was recently jailbroken (3.1.2)
now i want to remove some of the 3013 songs that i have on it and not sure how
unsure.gif

anyone know of any programmes that will let me do this -trusted ones of course!

thanks in advance
shelagh x

You can do it on Itunes, but ofcourse you run the risk of having it bricked by apple, When it is connected click on the Iphone and then delete the songs you no longer want on the songs list.

i did have a go, but thats the thing that worries me- i dont have the guts to press anything :lol:
Cydia give a load of info on other programmes, but i cant make head or tail of any of it :(

its fine to connect upto itunes when its jailbroken... Just remeber not to allow it to update to the new software otherwise you will lose all your apps (the ones obtained via cydia or Rock) and cydia as there is no jailbreak for the new software.

you cant brick an iphone. if the jailbreak goes wrong, you just reconnect to itunes and set to factory default.

you cant use the jailbreak software with the 3.1.3. (yet) but dont know if you can update after it is jailbroken

I'm not an iPhone user, but you can't connect it to the computer and just delete stuff like that?

no - everything is done via itunes.

no - everything is done via itunes.

people with good search ability can find programs so you don't need Itunes indeed i would not have that "spyware" on my pc! the one i use gives full access to Ipod, iphone. cant add apps though. PM for a link.

diskaid is a pritty useful tool for browesing iphones

http://www.digidna.net/products/diskaid

free if you know where to look ;)

Most reactions

Back