I've Found Heaven On Earth

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

i deffinitely think you might have found heaven on earth. :good: beautiful pics! beautiful fish! beautiful scenery! i'm jealous. we don't have many places that compare to that where i live. let alone the phenom that you've shown us. i'd love to know where that place is

Wow, I almost forgot about this thread! Good to see some semi-new pics up!
I hope you go back again and take a whole bunch more!
Like next time you catch a bunch in the net, just get a pic of that!

Wow, I had sort of forgot about the thread also, sorry I havn't been checking up on it much. Thanks to a PM I looked at it again and noticed many are asking for more pics, well I have some semi-bad news. The roads leading up there are pretty much suicidal to travel on this time of year. So only in the Spring/Summer will I be able to make it up there again. So until then folks... and thanks to everyone for the interest in this post.

please dont tell anyone where this place is..i would hate to hear that the place had been stripped of all the fish..a place like this should be admired..keep it to yourself and enjoy..

I've told plenty of people about it, but not the location. It is a sweet place. I actually just moved so I am now about 4 hours away... instead of about 2.5. I will still go back in the spring or summer I hope. A family member is building a very large pond for koi and we might go back and try to catch one of the several koi that live there for his pond. Once I get a date nailed down I will let you all know.

Figured I'd bring this thread back to the top pages, where are the new pics chuka lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back