I've Found Heaven On Earth

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Bumb.

The person who posted this thread is looking for it again, on a different account atleast i think thats the story. lol

I think they've actually found somewhere in England haven't they?

I want to find one of these Lakes, Some of my really Serious fish keepers say that there may be some in New quay, Wales, I live in Wales, so i might go and have alittle search around the lakes, If i find any Exotic looking lake, Il post a thread like this lol, I doubt it thought, I'm no good with finding things. :blush:

Anyone know of any other places like this in UK or europe? I guess it would be too cold over here for tropical fish - do they have springs in the UK?

Not anywhere near as good, but check my other post. Southern UK!

wow, sounds totally awesome. didnt look at all the posts but where is it?

I saw a show on NatGeo about Lake Victoria. They were talking about the invasive species Perch and how they killed off over 200 species of cichlids. Heartbreaking!

Chuka you have made my day!
Are you married? If not, Will you marry me??

If you are maybe I could be your housekeeper or maid or anything .....

I think you would be totally mad to give this location to anyone. I wouldnt myself.

In the video you put up what do you think the 'blue' ones were? :fish:

Maybe we could all send you money via paypal or something to pay for the gas?

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful place with us. :thanks:
Don't forget my marriage proposal will you?

Love Sharon

Uhhh wow... went to bump this thread and found this :X Akward!!!

Wait?! Why is that awkward? I was quite flattered by the offer. :) Nice to see this getting bumped occasionally. I'm planning a trip to the "secret" location this summer. I hope to find all is well over there. I've been off the forums for quite some time and moved away from the hot springs locale for even longer. I'd love to post some updated pictures once I make it back!

This is amazing. I live in uk. If you tell me the location.. I will go there in week time.. Just to spend few hours there. U r one lucky man.

Sorry to bump such an old thread.... But I saw that chuka was active about a month ago, and was wondering if the OP has anymore pics that he can share with us..l.l

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back