It's Chow Time!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

LimpyFins

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
feeding time is when my fish are at their most amusing. they always fight over the algae tablets. in the end, the Yo Yos always seem to win, and it shows - they're getting nice and chubby.

Yo%20Yos%20Chowing.jpg

Gourami%20Chowing.jpg

Yo%20Yo%20Chowing%202.jpg

Yo%20Yo%20Chowing%203.jpg

Those are awesome pics! My yo-yos will only sit out in a brightly lit spot until they see me raise the camera. Then they're gone! One of my yo-yos is getting just enormous and I soo badly wish he'd sit still for me.

:fish: Great photos! :D What brand and type of camera do you use, Limpy?

I really need to do a search on here, to see if brands of cameras have been discussed. :drink:

thanks for the compliments. :)
it's an Olympus Camedia Digital Camera C-4000, 4.0 megapixel
takes great pictures.

LimpyFins said:
thanks for the compliments. :)
it's an Olympus Camedia Digital Camera C-4000, 4.0 megapixel
takes great pictures.
:fish: I have a Sony DSC-P92, with 5.0 mega pixels, and 3x optical zoom. From what I've read on here, in a digital camera thread, it's a good camera...but your pictures are truly amazing.

The lighting and color on your photos is absolutely perfect. :drink:

LimpingFish (I had no idea our names were so similar! :lol: ), thanks for the nomination!

Cory - glad you like them so much. As I'm sure you're aware, it can be difficult to take pictures of fish in a tank. What I do a lot of times is to use the macro feature on the camera. I hold the camera in place and just wait till the fish comes along. Seeing the camera move can scare them off, so I try not to be too quick with my movements. I have just as much bad luck with my pictures as I do good luck...you just don't see the bad results, because I don't share them! :p

Most reactions

Back