Its Been A Long Road.... Flyhawks Journal

i think its time for new pics, because the stem plants are hitting the surface and the rainbowfish are mating!!

alright if you insist...

more

more

more

more

more

more

more

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 88
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 86
man, its been a while.
i feel like i kind of deserted the forum, but its nice to be back
i kind of deserted the aquarium too :blush:, till all the plants got so big that i needed action. It doesnt look as good as the previous pics, but its coming along

the rainbowfish have spawned about 15 times!!!!!!! no young, though, because the cardinals keep eating the eggs. By the way, the cardinals are huge!! I cant believe how fast they have grown

i really need to get pics

also, the male gouramis fins are getting long, and look awesome
i really want to find him a female, but the petstores just arent carrying pearls anymore :grr:

also, the male gouramis fins are getting long, and look awesome
i really want to find him a female, but the petstores just arent carrying pearls anymore :grr:

Flyhawk, where are you? US?

llj

cant believe how much this tank has come on over a year! Its fantastic to be able to look through each page and see the progression. thanks for keeping the journal updated :) well done on a really nice and healthy looking tank!

thanks a ton ryefish, it really is enjoyable to watch develop

yeah why?

PM me then. I know a place where you can probably get female pearl gouramis. It is mail order, but I've dealt with the site extensively and like the fish a lot. If fish can arrive healthy from the post in Miami, they can arrive healthy anywhere! :lol: Miami mail is a disaster.

well, thanks to everyone who has followed this journal, and seen the transformation. Sadly, i have decided to start a new journey, still planted, but with
central american cichlids. I hope everyone has fun following the new thread, and the tank turns out nice. it will be all new fish, except for 1 oto that accidentally got left behind.

Thanks everyone, Flyhawk

Also, i would like to give a special mention to lljdma and Aaronnorth for all the help they have given me along the way, and everyone else for the nice helpful comments and support!!!

strip the 55, saving the plants but took back fish for rebate- ive gotten 2 firemouths

havent had time to start a journal yet

sorry!!!!!!

i will soon though

Most reactions

Back