Its All Good

stonedcamel

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hello... havent annoyed anyone for a while lol...

after losing both my german rams recently i have found today that one my shrimp is pregnant and carrying eggs.... and my platys are following each other roud like love sick puppies and also the shark and BN are keeping my tank very clean....

i have also taken some cuttings of plants and given them to my dad and also planted some round the tank of mine

just thought i would say
 
Sounds good :good: Apart from losing your Rams :(

Are you going to replace them with anything?




if 'its all good' whats the point of posting?

The point is, the forum isn't just for bad news, but for sharing your experiences.
 
thankyou....

i havent decided yet on anything to replace them with, was going to wait a little bit and see if anything takes my fancy. was in the LFS yesterday but nothing. no idea!

dad also said he wudnt mind some of the shrimp also, which is a good thing
 
Yeh its good if you can move the baby shrimps on somewhere.
 
Attend your local club's next auction. they will have fish you have never seen in your LFS. It is where I go when I have empty tanks and want something out of the ordinary. When I know an auction is coming, I do my best to have a few empty tanks first, fully cycled and ready to go.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top