Its A Boy!

BecciMac1987

Fishaholic
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Gloucester, UK
Yey found out from my scan today that Im having a baby boy!!
So obv told everyone I know, then got excited and had to tell you guys too!

(Sorry completely not fish related-we need a general chat page)
 
Great news - congrats :D

I myself have 3 boys!!!

Little angels - honest :whistle:
 
Im only 20 weeks-got ages to go and already need a drink and a cheeky ciggy :(
Im overly excited cuz already got a daughter so I wanted a boy. Obv other half thinks he's hit the jackpot.
Sorry again, I sound like a really gushy mum-I hated people like me before I had kids!
 
Congratulations! I have 1 of each (Ellie is 5, Harrison is 2), and it's great :) although they do fight like cat and dog at times lol!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top