It Maybe Too Early To Start Laughing At Forest But What The Heck......

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
after losing to blackpool today i had to laugh, i know there are 2 legs but...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like the mighty leicester will be meeting blackpool in the final. hollaway we meet again (what an idiot he is)....

You took the words out of my mouth, I had the same feeling today when I saw the first half of Forests dream smashed as I did when I walked out of Pride Park when we beat Leicester, my God to this day I do not know how Chris Weale can live with himself.

UP THE RAMS!!

You took the words out of my mouth, I had the same feeling today when I saw the first half of Forests dream smashed as I did when I walked out of Pride Park when we beat Leicester, my God to this day I do not know how Chris Weale can live with himself.

UP THE RAMS!!
:lol: that was some #70### up.......

all is forgiven and we will probably be playing derby :sick: as well as forest :sick: in a couple of years but thats life......

We have Leeds for definite and will probably have Forest too, I hope Leicester get promoted, Matty Oakley and Steve Howard are both fantastic players, and they were key players when they were at Derby.

I'd really like it if we had 3 Fierce rivals in our league, that would make for 6 immense games and I'd give an arm and a leg to get to all of them, I never forget one of the chants when we played you at home "Who's that fat slag in the blue" That was such a good game, the banter between the fans was fantastic.

*looks at thread and presses the red cross and goes to bed*

next year!!

we were not ready this year

We have Leeds for definite and will probably have Forest too, I hope Leicester get promoted, Matty Oakley and Steve Howard are both fantastic players, and they were key players when they were at Derby.

I'd really like it if we had 3 Fierce rivals in our league, that would make for 6 immense games and I'd give an arm and a leg to get to all of them, I never forget one of the chants when we played you at home "Who's that fat slag in the blue" That was such a good game, the banter between the fans was fantastic.
it is true truck local derby games are much more fun, form usually goes out the window as you proved by beating us albeit by our crazy og.... its always good to have local teams to beat! cant forget coventry too always a guarenteed 6 points :lol:
i guess we will just have to beat villa instead next year, although they seem to have got half right this year!!!!! :unsure:

by the way im only gobbing off because forest lost today, city have still yet to play so this time tomorrow i may well be ignoring this post :lol:

so i stand here gutted........ but its still half time :unsure: just need to beat them away :unsure: we realy arent ready for the premier league :crazy: were crap!

I can see Forest putting quite a few goals past black pool at S**ty ground, but I still think Black pool will come off as the better team, I think Black pool are heading for promotion.

EPIC LOL, 6-3, DJ CAMPBELL PRACTICALLY RAPED THE WHOLE FOREST SQUAD SINGLE HANDILY , OMG BUZZING!!! SORRY JONTY...UP THE RAMS.

PS...THAT'S AT LEAST 12 POINTS WE'VE ALREADY GOT, 6 FROM FOREST, AND 6 FROM LEEDS.

love it..... :lol: so it wont be leicester v forest then! and if city beat cardif then campbell cant play in the final :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back