Is This Real ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Not educate exactly, AI can follow rules based on the data it receives, but cannot learn from experience.
Another thing it cannot do is make a rational moral decision. So if you find yourself questioning a member's morals, don't waste your breath, they are probably not real!
Okay , I'm reading between the lines here and I see you're trying to throw me off track. When "The Man" , or in this case the machine , tells you one thing you can rest assured that the opposite is closer to the truth. This is starting to look like Invasion of The Bodysnatchers. The invaders feared the real people finding out. Ever see They Live ? Rowdy Roddy Piper knew the score and so do I.

Okay , I'm reading between the lines here and I see you're trying to throw me off track. When "The Man" , or in this case the machine , tells you one thing you can rest assured that the opposite is closer to the truth. This is starting to look like Invasion of The Bodysnatchers. The invaders feared the real people finding out. Ever see They Live ? Rowdy Roddy Piper knew the score and so do I.
:cool::cool::cool:

Last night I saw upon the stair
The little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
Damn, I wish he'd go away.

I think, therefore I am. At least I think I am.

Last night I saw upon the stair
The little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
Damn, I wish he'd go away.

I think, therefore I am. At least I think I am.
Maybe a little more disturbing but that reminds me of this.

Quietly, Quietly,
Listen who dares.
A little boy sits at the top of the stairs,
Blood on his hands, fur on the mat,
Christopher Robin has Castrated the Cat.

1653311113924.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back