Is This Overstocked?

ccskitten

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
Hiya

I've seen this tank on ebay - 230318829751

I'm just wondering if you think it is overstocked. I could take the platy's and mollies out and put in my 180l but its got Catfish, a golden loach and a plec in there. I don't want to have a stocking issue in a few months time. Otherwise it is an absolute bargain and I wouldn't think twice.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Cindy :)
 
It's probably a little heavy but you could sort it out by moving a few fish. Depending on what kind of plec it is, he could be way too big for the tank. Same goes for the catfish.
 
I've just had a reply back from the seller she says: -

Catfish are - 2 x Peppered Cory & 1 x (don't remeber the name but it is bigger and like a blacky, reddy colour.)

Plec - again I don't remember the name but it is a very dark grey with blacker markings/spots

Any ideas??
 

Most reactions

Back
Top