confused mermaid
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2009
- Messages
- 110
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I called the store to explain my problem with the gold gouramis not getting along in my community tank and asked the owner if I should take back the male and switch to see if another male would be less aggressive or if I should bring both of them back to pick out some different fish. I told him I was not concerned with being credited for the money I spent on the gouramis. He said he can't take back the fish because if he tried to put the gouramis bank in his tank with the other gouramis, they would be attacked and killed. IS THIS TRUE
???SO NOW WHAT DO I DO? I have a bully fish that I can't take back. I'm sure he will end up killing my other fish as he matures. I don't think I can convince my fiancee to let me set up another tank just for them. It looks like my only option is to add another female and hope between the two females that they keep him busy.
I'M REALLY PO'D WITH MY DECISION TO GET GOLD GOURAMI AND EVEN MORE PO'D THAT THE EMPLOYEES IN THE STORE WERE NOT A LITTLE MORE INFORMATIVE TO HELP ME NOT MAKE THAT DECISION!







