Is the forum slow today?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ichthys

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Are we having technical issues today or is it just me? It’s taking about 3 minutes per click for anything to load. It’s taken 13 minutes to make this post. Nothing else is affected (iPhone).

Mine's been fine, try clearing cache and cookies perhaps?

ETA: Forum has been fine for me, but I'm on a laptop, so maybe mobile access is affected?

Everything is working fine for me on my work PC.

CCleaner does not remove my auto-login info...

It doesn't for mine either, but that's only if you've saved your password through your browser, I think? For any sites you haven't, you need to know/find your details. I think. That's been my experience, but I'm also rubbish with computers and might be completely wrong!

It doesn't for mine either, but that's only if you've saved your password through your browser, I think? For any sites you haven't, you need to know/find your details. I think. That's been my experience, but I'm also rubbish with computers and might be completely wrong!
I think you are absolutely correct...I used to use Firefox, which will save logins, but I now prefer Brave (also saves login info)

Am I the only one who clears absolutely everything when I close the browser before turning my laptop off for the night? Yes it does mean logging into everything again next day, but there aren't that many log-ins needed.

To the original question, it's not been slow for me but I did notice how few new posts there were since I logged out yesterday.

Am I the only one who clears absolutely everything when I close the browser before turning my laptop off for the night? Yes it does mean logging into everything again next day, but there aren't that many log-ins needed.

To the original question, it's not been slow for me but I did notice how few new posts there were since I logged out yesterday.
You clear browser history only, or log-ins, as well?

Absolutely everything

delete.jpg

I think you are absolutely correct..

I love being absolutely correct! It so rarely happens... :lol:

I currently have 23 tabs open on my elderly laptop, most of which have been open for more than a week, and I only run CCleaner when the computer is struggling so hard that I'm absolutely forced to. I'm the laziest when it comes to this stuff, and I'm impressed that anyone is that on top of things!

Haven't even shut down my laptop properly in a while. Just rebooted and restored tabs when I've had to do a hard reset.

Most reactions

Back