bae1994 Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 5,994 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location uk Sep 21, 2009 #1 is perspex ok to use in tropical tanks or is it toxic
drobbyb Bowhead Joined Sep 22, 2008 Messages 3,251 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Easley, South Carolina USA Sep 21, 2009 #2 I would think so since it's made of acrylic. Tanks have been made of acrylic for a long time now. I would wait and see if someone else who is more familiar with that particular material though.
I would think so since it's made of acrylic. Tanks have been made of acrylic for a long time now. I would wait and see if someone else who is more familiar with that particular material though.
B Bigjakee New Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Northern Ireland Sep 21, 2009 #3 bae1994 said: is perspex ok to use in tropical tanks or is it toxic Click to expand... 100% safe Perspex is an acryllic, it's just a brand name.
bae1994 said: is perspex ok to use in tropical tanks or is it toxic Click to expand... 100% safe Perspex is an acryllic, it's just a brand name.
bae1994 Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 5,994 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location uk Sep 21, 2009 #4 thanks so much saved me some do lol