used tank

Swampman

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
39
Points
18
Location
Chicago Suburbs
I just bought a used 55 gal tank. The person I bought it from said it doesn't leak. But some of the caulk looks like it is coming off. I'm going to fill the tank and let it sit for a day or so to see if it leaks. Should I just go ahead and reseal the part of the tanK? Also I want to try my hand at aquacaping. I do have three other tanks. But new to aquascaping. I have been looking at lights and came across Chihiro lights. Never heard of them. Any good. Seaora also. I have been using Fluval 3.o plant lights on all my tanks. I came across Fluval 4.o plants. higher light. good or waste of money just use 3.o. I'm planning on co2 on the new set up. Thanks
 
As the silicone is still holding between the glass you're probably fine. You're doing g the right thing by filling it and testing it first.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top